Ugh, it's been a week. Lemme list a couple of my grievances for you, along with a funny or two.
- Finally got a call from the pain clinic (it's been weeks already). They can't get me in for my initial consultation until Dec 12. They won't give me the epidural that day. They also will not refill my pain meds since they haven't seen me yet, so I have to
begcall my family Dr. to refill them
- I got the bill from the MRI yesterday. My portion is $365, swell. Thanks Anthem.
- Hubs came home from work last night and handed me a letter from his work. His insurance rates went up substantial amount. Thanks Anthem.
- About a month ago I had a chip repaired in my windshield. I went out to my car after work the other day and now I have an 8inch long crack in a diff. spot. Which means I will have to replace the entire windshield. Are you KIDDING ME?
- I have been nominated to have Thanksgiving at my house and it currently looks like a cross between hoarders and footage of the Japan Tsunami because I haven't had time to finish the 89776543467 projects I have going. Hell.
- I was jolted from a
alcoholl inducedsoundless sleep at 1:30 am by a LOUD crash. I blearily stumble to the pitch dark living room and loudly ask "What happened" from upstairs I hear the husband say "I'm okay". I roll my eyes and go back to bed. Turns out he fell down the steps and crashed into the bookshelf at the bottom. All I can say is he better not have stolen any of my vicodin.
- I pulled up to a drive thru and stopped at the drive up trash can, tossed out several of the kajillion or so water bottles that seem to breed in my car. Then I sat there. And waited. And got pissed. Because nobody was taking my order. Obviously I am NOT a morning person. I probably shouldn't be allowed to drive.
The best part of my week involved a series of texts, hey tells and culminated in a Facetime session. There were also crochet hooks involved and laughing until I almost wet pants. But that story belongs to Boobies so I'm sure she'll tell you soon enough.
Why doesn't spell check recognize the word Vicodin?